Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Weekday Runs

There has been some expressed interest in getting the weekday runs started up again. Email me (edansie@gmail.com) or comment on this post with the time and day you may want to run on weekdays.

Some have expressed interest in a 5 or 5:30 morning run. Any more takers there?

I would be interested in a evening track workout one day of the week, maybe 6 or 6:30. Any takers there?

Let us know what your interest is and we can get those started up again. Remember this club is for everyone, no matter what your running ability. We want to get lots of us out there running.

5 comments:

Jess's Journey to the Land Of Skinny said...

I am interested in running in the morning and really any morning will work for me 5 or 5:30 even 6 will work I just need to be home by 7 or 6:45 so my husband can go to work or I can go to work. I could even go later at night just let me know if anyone is interested. I am training for the Hurricane half right now and could use someone to run with. I also want to run the St. George Marathon but know that I need someone to run with or I might not make it!

Anonymous said...

I would like to run at 6 AM, but could make 5:30 AM work. I am also interested in evening speed workouts.

Meghan said...

In about a month I will be living home so I will definetely be interested in the runs on the weekdays. I think the morning ones would work, but I like to run evening workouts also.

Meghan said...

this is meghan holmes by the way

Jesse Kimball said...

I am interested in a 5 or 5:30 run. Is there anyone running that early during the week. Any Day.