Sunday, May 4, 2008

Hurricane Half-Marathon and 5K

How did everyone do at the half and 5K? Send in a race report for a prize.
As a club, we have been given some Trigenix product, courtesy of Over the Edge Sports. It is a nutritional supplement for athletes. Whoever sends me a race report to put on the blog will get some product. Just email it to me edansie@gmail.com and I will post it on the blog.

I had a great time. I finished the half in 1:45:06. My goal number 1 was to break 2 hours. My goal number 2 was 1:50 and my my most optimistic goal was 1:45, so I am very happy with my performance. The weather was perfect, thank goodness it wasn't windy. This was my first time running this half. The course was fun. I liked running the twist. It got me back on pace after I slowed a bit coming out of Virgin. All in all, a great race.

There is my report, now let's hear yours.

No comments: