Monday, May 26, 2008

Wokouts for the Week of May 26

Sorry this is late, holiday Monday threw me off.

Tuesday 5/27 5:45 am run from Classic Sports with Tom and Ty
Tuesday 5/27 7 am run from Hurricane Athletic Club with Elizabeth
Wednesday 6 am Swim at Hurricane City Pool with Tom
Wednesday 6:15 pm Track workout at HHS Track with Tom and Elizabeth
Thursday 5:45 am Run from La Verkin Stake Center with Tom and Ty
Thursday noon Swim at Hurricane City pool with Elizabeth
Saturday 7 am Run from Classic Sports with Everyone

I can swim laps pretty much any day at noon and I'd rather swim with someone so if other days work better for you, let me know. Tom and I also want to get in an open water swim, maybe friday afternoon or saturday.

And I am always up for a ride. I was thinking of maybe going Wednesday at 6:45 am.

No comments: