Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Dam 2 Dam Race

The Dam 2 Dam 5-mile run is on this Saturday. So we will not have an organized run on Saturday. Hopefully we will see you at the race.

Those who are interested in carpooling to Sand Hollow, meet at Classic Sports at 8:15. Bring a couple bucks for entrance into Sand Hollow. The race begins at 10 with shuttles running from 8:40 to 9:15.

Good Luck and we'd love to hear how you did after the race. Email Elizabeth (edansie@gmail.com) with a race report and/or pictures and I will put them on the blog.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have run this race every year so far. This is one of my favorites. You have to love a race put on by runners. Tony Pryatel

Anonymous said...

I love it too - I'm so sad I had to miss it. how did you do Tony?
TyAnn Clark

Anonymous said...

Can anyone tell me where to find race results from last year?

Dansie Family said...

unfortunately they aren't online because they were just hand timed. jared elison at classic sports or terry tucker probably have a list of the results. i wish they would put them online. actually, that is a good idea, maybe i will get the results from them this year and put them on the runners club blog. than at least they are somewhere accessible.