Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Membership

We are going to be ordering shirts. Hooray!! Here is the list of current members I have:
Meghan Holmes
Tony and Debbie Pryatel
Richard Gilson
Shawna Crosby
Jazmine Slama
Whittni Slama
Linda Slama
Darrel Humphries
Chris,Matt, Nephi Eschler

If there are others out there who have paid, let me know so I can get you on our list. If there are others who want to join and pay the membership fee ($25 for 6 months) for the dri-fit shirt, discounts, workout refreshments, and other perks, let us know so we can get you a membership form and get your shirt ordered. Click here for more information on the perks of joining.

Membership forms can be obtained from Ty (tyjohnson_wy@yahoo.com) or at Classic Sports and Over the Edge Sports (they should be restocked now). If you plan on joining, let me know as well (edansie@gmail.com) so I can keep my list updated and make sure you get your discounts at Classic Sports and Over the Edge Sports.

If you have any other questions, suggestions, let us know via email or the comments link.

No comments: