Monday, February 11, 2008

Good Job Meghan!

Jazmine, Whittni, Whitney, Meghan

Meghan Holmes ran the Dam 2 Dam on Saturday and sent me pictures and a race report:

"Hey me and Whitney Spendlove ran the race. I got a p.r. of 45:18, from last years 46:48; so I beat my time by a minute and a half. I got 3rd place in the 19-24 year olds. Whitney got 50:26 and 3rd in her age 15-18. The pictures I sent are of me and Whit, and the Slama girls" (Whittni and Jazmine Slama are also members of the Club).

meghan holmes
Meghan Holmes and Whitney Spendlove


Thanks Meghan for the report and pictures and good job on a race well run.

Meghan is now entered into our race entry giveaway. You can be, too. Just email me a race report or picture or come to a workout. Click here for more details.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good job, Meghan! It was fun to see a lot of the club members at the race.