Monday, June 2, 2008

Workouts for the Week of June 2

Tuesday 5:45 am run from classic sports
Tuesday 7 am run from hurricane athletic club (behind jb's)
Wednesday 6:45 am bike (let me know who is interested and we can pick a place)
Wednesday 6:15 pm track workout (hhs or hms? where do you want it?)
Thursday 5:45 am run from la verkin stake center
Thursday 12 noon lap swim at hurricane city pool (unless we arrange an open water swim)

tom, ty and I will be out of town on saturday so there won't be a formal run. sorry. but get in a good one anyway.

I want to get in an open water swim and a ride. if anyone is interested, let me know and i will get that set up. and if there are any other workouts you want to do, or changes to the current ones, just let me know and we can get them going.

No comments: