Monday, June 9, 2008

Workouts for the Week of June 9

Tuesday Run 5:45 am Classic Sports
Tuesday Run 7 am Hurricane Athletic Club

Wednesday 6 am swim laps at Hurricane City pool
Wednesday 10 am open swim at Sand Hollow (let me know so we know you'll be there edansie@gmail.com)
Bike up the hill after the swim

Thursday 5:45 am Run La Verkin Stake Center

Saturday Summer Games Triathlon so there will be no organized run. But run on your own and have fun.

no track workout because there is a public hearing on the Lake Powell Pipeline in St. George. Click here for information on that.

I am interested in biking and swimming as always. I was thinking of biking on a morning at 7ish. if there is interest, let me know. Tom and I will probably swim in the lake one evening, maybe thursday, as well.

No comments: